We're moving people. Ten years ago we established Connetics Transportation Group (CTG). We built a team with deep experience in public transportation systems and operations planning. These years have been rewarding and we are proud of our accomplishments. We have acquired many wonderful clients, and through them we have been involved in challenging projects to improve public transportation in many cities in the U.S.
Public transportation is serving communities more efficiently, reducing congestion and air pollution. Recently, we have witnessed the renaissance of our city centers. A new generation is moving to downtowns everywhere, establishing the urban core as a desirable place to live, work, and socialize.
How we get from place to place has become more important than ever. Public transportation benefits our economy, our environment, our quality of life. At CTG, we don't just help our clients plan a bus route or build a rail line; we help them envision a new community, a future generation in motion. Transit investments are not limited to new tires or tracks. They are investments in a future community. We live in a fast-paced world and we aren't just moving rubber and steel – we're moving people.
CTG is Hiring!
Connetics Transportation Group is seeking applicants for a number of positions. Please click here for a description and location of the open positions.
10 Years at a Glance
We're honored to have contributed to countless efforts across the country to improve and expand transit service. Here are some of the major transit achievements which have come to fruition over the last 10 years with CTG's involvement.
- CTG celebrates its 10th Anniversary!
- DART Orange Line extends to DFW
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Green Line (Central Corridor) opens
- Grand Rapids Silver Line BRT Opens
- Washington Metro Silver Line Phase 1 (Dulles Corridor) begins service
- Denver RTD breaks ground on North Metro Line
- FTA issues Record of Decision for Ft. Worth TEX Rail
- Baton Rouge CATS implements COA bus service plan
- Orlando SunRail begins service
- DC Streetcar H Street/Benning Road Line construction complete
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Red Line BRT (Cedar Avenue) begins service
- Denver RTD West Rail Line begins service
- Voters approve Improve Our Tulsa initiative, assuring funding for Peoria Avenue BRT
- Dallas Oak Cliff Streetcar groundbreaking (TIGER project)
- DART Blue Line extends to Rowlett
- DART Orange Line to Belt Line begins service
- LA Metro Expo Line to Culver City opens
- VTA breaks ground on BART Silicon Valley Berryessa Extension
- Denver RTD begins construction on I-225 LRT
- Georgia State University restructures PantherExpress shuttle routes
- The Tide LRT (Norfolk, VA) opens
- Denton County A-Train service begins
- Chicago I-55 Bus on Shoulders pilot project launched
- DART Green Line opens
- Construction begins on RTD East Rail Line
- Knoxville Area Transit implements comprehensive bus service changes
- Minneapolis Northstar Line begins service
- Lynx Blue Line (Charlotte South Corridor) opens
- Denver RTD Southeast Corridor opens
- Denver RTD begins initial improvements on US 36 corridor
- The Rapid (Grand Rapids) implements COA bus service plan
- CTG incorporates February 10, 2005