We're moving people. In a world that is constantly moving, how we get from place to place has become more important than ever. The ways we choose to navigate our cities and states affect our pocketbook, our environment, our quality of life, and so much more.
At CTG, we deliver a team with deep experience in public transportation systems and operations planning. But we don't just help our partners plan a bus route or build a rail line, we help them envision a community in motion. A community investing not so much in tires or tracks, but in itself. Because in a fast-paced world, it's important to remember that we aren't just moving rubber and steel – we're moving people.
- CTG welcomes Georgia Tech City & Regional Planning student George Maier! George will be interning with us over the summer.
- CTG begins work on its first work order for Denver RTD under its on-call services contract.
- As part of a team led by Wendel Companies, CTG has been selected to complete a transit service analysis for KVRTA in Charleston, WV.
- CTG will be assisting the University of Chicago with a transit needs assessment as part of the Traffic and Parking Demand Management Study.
- Start spreading the news! CTG gains DBE status in New York/New Jersey, as well as with the Port Authority of NY & NJ
- CTG begins work on an Alternatives Analysis project for CyRide in Ames, Iowa.
- CTG staff provides temporary staffing assistance to the Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority (LYNX), serving as interim Service Planning and Scheduling Manager as the agency searches for a permanent replacement.
- We’re wicked excited onna conna our DBE status in the great commonwealth of Massachusetts!
- CTG commences work on developing ridership forecasts for OKC Streetcar project.
- CTG initiates transit analysis efforts for the Nashville MPO's Southeast Area Transportation and Land Use Study.
- CTG begins work on the Orlando Area SR 50 / UCF Connector Alternatives Analysis.
- CTG initiates transit analysis for LA Metro's Highway System Assessment as part of a team led by Iteris.
- CTG wins an RTD on-call services contract for service planning support in Denver.
- CTG staff will be assisting the Georgia Department of Transportation with National Transit Database information for Georgia transit agencies.
- Nothing could be finer than to be in South Carolina (with our new DBE status)!
- Happy Holidays from CTG!
- Leave it to Beaver(ton): CTG is pleased to report we have our DBE certification for the wonderful state of Oregon!
- CTG successfully completes work on the Super NoVA Transit and TDM Vision Plan!
- As part of a consultant team led by the firm CHA, CTG has been selected to provide National Transit Database reporting services for the Georgia Department of Transportation.
- CTG is excited to announce another DBE certification, this time in the wonderful state of Oklahoma. It couldn't have come Sooner! (Get it?)
- Eureka! CTG is proud to show off our shiny new DBE certification in the great state of California. We are excited to hit the ground running with this news!
- CTG forges ahead and opens its Seattle office. Feel free to drop us a line.
- INCOG (Tulsa, OK) holds first round of public meetings to gather feedback for the Peoria-Riverside Corridor Alternatives Analysis.
- Durham, NC City Council approves the "Designing Better Bus Service in Durham" Final Plan. For this Comprehensive Operations Analysis, CTG was responsible for developing service measures and standards, as well as providing expertise in the final service plan development. The first phase of service changes is scheduled for implementation starting this fall.
- CTG completes work on Comprehensive Operational Analysis for Norwalk, CA.
- CTG begins work on TEX Rail EIS/PE New Starts Submittal Update.
- CTG begins work on Colorado DOT interregional connectivity study for high speed rail.
- CTG begins work on Peoria-Riverside Corridor Alternatives Analysis (Tulsa, OK), potential candidate for FTA Very Small Starts program.
- CTG begins work on FTA Small Starts submittal for the Nashville East-West Connector BRT project.
- CTG begins work on updating transit service plans and O&M cost estimates for the Durham-Orange Light Rail Project's New Starts Application to FTA.
- DART initiates PE/Environmental Assessment on Blue Line LRT extension to University of North Texas Dallas (SOC-3). CTG is responsible for developing transit operating plans.
- CTG begins work on Comprehensive Operational Analysis for Norwalk, CA.
- CTG begins work on NYCDOT Webster Avenue SBS Project.
- CTG begins work on South Florida "Oakland Park Boulevard Alternatives Analysis".
- CTG begins work on Virginia Department of Rail & Public Transit "Statewide Transit & TDM Plan Update".
- CTG begins work on updating the Warner Robins, GA Transit Feasibility Study (prior study completed by MPA in 2003).
- CTG completes work on the Virginia Railway Express Transit Development Plan.
- INCOG formally adopts Tulsa Regional Transit System Plan. As part of the System Plan, CTG completed an existing services analysis and developed recommendations to improve the efficiency and productivity of bus operations.
- CTG begins work on Gwinnett County I-85 Alternatives Analysis in Atlanta.
- CTG's work on the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation's I-95 Transit and TDM Plan is unveiled to the public in a series of public open houses.
- FTA issues a Record of Decision for the Woodward Avenue Light Rail Transit Project, paving the way for initiating service as soon as 2015. CTG provided operations planning, O&M cost estimates, and transportation demand model assistance.
- CTG begins work on Bottineau Corridor DEIS in Minneapolis
- FTA issues a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the Union Station to Oakcliff Dallas Streetcar Project, completing the environmental assessment requirements. CTG was involved in operations planning and operations and maintenance cost estimation.
- CTG successfully completes work on Transit Development Plans for Blacksburg Transit, Charlottesville Area Transit, Loudoun County Transit, JAUNT, PRTC, and Pulaski Area Transit
- CTG begins work on Virginia Railway Express Transit Development Plan
- CTG begins work on Tampa - Howard Franklin Bridge Project
- FTA has approved Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority's request to enter into the New Starts Final Design Phase for the Berryessa Extension of the BART to Silicon Valley project. CTG has been providing on-going support for this project through operations planning, operations and maintenance cost estimating, and assistance with annual New Starts submittals.
- CTG staff member Herb Higginbotham and his wife Ami welcome their third child, Lila Elizabeth, on April 17
- CTG begins work on Virginia I-95 HOT/HOV Transit Plan Update
- CTG begins work on Tampa - Westshore to Citrus County Corridor Project
- CTG celebrates its 6th year anniversary!
- CTG kicks off GRTC (Richmond, VA) TDP Project
- CTG completes Southern Polytechnic State University Transportation System Master Plan
- CTG completes the Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission TDP
- CTG kicks off North Fulton Community Comprehensive Transit Feasibility Study (Atlanta)
- CTG begins work on Arterial Transitway Corridors Study in Minneapolis
- CTG begins planning and ridership forecasting efforts for the Lone Star Rail EIS connecting Austin to San Antonio
- CTG begins Year 3 of Virginia statewide TDP updates with five new operators
- CTG kicks off systemwide analysis of Tulsa Transit in support of the Tulsa Regional Transit System Plan and Alternatives Analyses