MARTA Planning and Technical Services
CTG has served as a consultant for MARTA Planning and Technical Services since 2014. Work tasks have included the following:
- Comprehensive Operations Analysis (COA): Completed in late 2015, this project evaluated transit service alternatives that will improve service and efficiencies for residents in MARTA’s service area.
- I-20 East Transit Initiative: This project consists of an extension of either MARTA’s Blue Line from Indian Creek Station to the Mall at Stonecrest or BRT in potential managed lanes on I-20. CTG led service planning and O&M costing efforts.
- Clifton Corridor Transit Initiative: CTG is assisting with the DEIS for MARTA’s Clifton Corridor project. CTG led service planning and O&M costing efforts.
- GA 400 Transit Initiative: CTG assisted with the DEIS for MARTA’s “Connect 400” corridor project from the North Springs Station to Windward Parkway. CTG led service planning and O&M costing efforts.
- Service Planning and Scheduling Support: CTG is providing on-site technical support that includes implementing COA elements into MARTA’s programmed markups, preparing a Transit Development Plan and assisting in prioritization of transit projects in advance of a City of Atlanta transit sales tax referendum.
- Clayton County High Capacity Transit Initiative: CTG is assisting with the DEIS and FEIS/Record of Decision (ROD) for MARTA’s project examining high capacity transit alternatives for Clayton County. CTG is responsible for ridership forecasting efforts.
Categories: Multi-Modal Corridor Plans, Short-Range Transit Service Plans
People: Baker, Heard, Waters