We are strong believers in a data-driven planning process. This requires the use of reliable data to understand regional and corridor travel flows, transit passenger loading and unloading characteristics, roadway travel speeds and transit on-time performance characteristics. We are at the forefront of the industry in use of the most current data sources available, such as mobile tracking data, real time traffic data, transit automatic passenger counters and automatic vehicle locators. This ultimately demonstrates to the public that transit plan proposals are based on a thought-through analytical process.
- Transit survey planning – methodologies, sampling plans and survey expansion
- Mobile Phone Geo-Location Tracking Data Analysis
- Traffic Flow O/D and Speed Data Analysis
- APC and AVL Data Analysis using in-house tools
- Development of Customized Data Analyzer Tools